[3830] CQWW CW W6NS SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshaueter@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W6NS SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 01:12:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W6NS
Operator(s): W6NS
Station: W6NS

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 28.2

  160:   10     5        4
   80:   54    15       25
   40:  113    24       57
   20:   90    23       59
   15:  215    31       78
   10:   58    13       25
------------------------------
Total:  540   111      248  Total Score = 520,191

Club:

Comments:

Rig:  K3  ACOM1000  Antennas:  C3E at 10m; 40m DP at 22m; 80/160m Vert (20m)
remote tuner not enough radials.  No receiving antennas.

Had a fun weekend; radio, contest, no damn turkey (hooray) and no relatives; oh
and fresh beer from the local brewery -- don't get much better than that.

This was my first real effort at CQWW-CW, last year did a small check log and
in 2002 or 2003 (can't remember) did about 100 Qs from 6Y just so our team
members got the country mult.  I would like to thank my CWA advisor WJ9B Will.
The CWA program and the practice from CWT have made it possible to get to this
point in less than one year, and you may have guessed I now need to look in
dusty corners for a mic.

Hope I did not make a mess of things; the flutter from 330-30 degrees is very
challenging for a newbee.  80 & 160m remind me of my weak signal work with
a lot more noise.

Look forward to more CW and RTTY tests, will still do some phone but not much
(just not much fun).