[3830] CQWW CW KG3V SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg3v@chesbayva.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KG3V SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 01:28:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KG3V
Operator(s): KG3V
Station: KG3V

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: White Stone, VA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    2     2        2
   40:   61    14       47
   20:   75    27       59
   15:   16     9       15
   10:   30    12       26
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a part time effort, so I went Assisted. Spotting was extremely helpful
and found many multipliers that way. Really a struggle the first night with Low
Power and so many stations calling the DX stations. Much better Sat. night and
Sunday but still had to fight some battles to get many QSOs. Bands seemed good
to me. Enjoyed all the Contacts around the Globe.