[3830] CQWW CW ND0C SOSB/15 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ND0C SOSB/15 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 01:38:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOSB/15 QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  320    29       87
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

To allow time for family-related commitments and other activities, I elected to
go single-band.  I shot for 15 meters hoping that the conditions I had
experienced in the previous week would be in indicator of the contest weekend.
My plans (and hopes) paid off as we seemed to have good conditions.  This was
100 S&P.

I was able to stumble across some nice multipliers, often lonely - which, when
you're running QRP, is great!  I avoid packet pile-ups like the plague.  I did
miss a couple mults - just couldn't hear me and/or get through the pile-ups.
And I think there were probably some EU and Caribbean countries that I just
didn't hear.  I think if I had spent more time I could have broken 30 zones and
maybe even 100 countries.  Who knows?

Thanks again to the great DX operators out there.

Rig: FTdx3000 running 5 watts output
Antenna: Cycle 24 TX38 triband Yagi - 2 elements on 15 - at 40 feet

73,
Randy, ND0C