[3830] CQWW CW HC2AO SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HC2AO SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 04:08:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: HC2AO
Operator(s): HC2AO
Station: HC2AO

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: ei97nt
Operating Time (hrs): 23H

  160:
   80:
   40: 1806    32      112
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1806    32      112  Total Score = 793,000

Club:

Comments:

Greetings brethren!
I was initially set for my usual SOAB HP but Murphy showed up last minute
taking all but 40M antennas away. No grief - be it 40 then! I used FT1000MP,
HL2200 amp at 200 to 600 W and a vertical. Conditions seemed to be alright but
I was periodically plagued with high QRM from neighbor's electriacl appliances
and local street wiring. The noise floor was anywhere fros s1 to s9, so my
appologies to those who kept calling me without a reply.
It was nice to compete with PP5BZ at cqcontest.net Looking at his mult I
changed my mind and went assisted early morning the second day.
Thanks for fun! QSOs are uploaded to LoTW and eQSL. Paper QSLs via RC5A if
needed