[3830] CQWW CW NC6K SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nc6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NC6K SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 06:26:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 14:55

  160:    6     5        4
   80:   74    18       28
   40:   78    21       42
   20:   92    25       42
   15:  125    24       51
   10:   50    15       21
------------------------------
Total:  425   108      188  Total Score = 334,776

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

The contest started out with many poor operators (North America) - stations were
calling DX on top of the exchanges and not listening to partial call requests.
It go so bad at one point that I almost quit, but then everyone settled down
and it was a lot of fun.

I worked several new entities and many new band-entities. I managed to operate
for almost 15 hours, so that's the good news. My only antenna (250' long Inv V)
didn't want to load up on 15 M, so operated with an SWR of over 5:1. Alpha 9500
was a trooper and didn't go up in flames, so that's another bonus. I sure need
to get my tower up and get some real antennas installed. I might actually do it
this winter!