[3830] CQWW CW S59A SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s59a@siol.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S59A SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 07:23:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S59A
Operator(s): S59A
Station: S59A

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: JN76xq
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1825    40      158
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1825    40      158  Total Score = 832,392

Club:

Comments:

First day great score: 1100 QSO,38 Z,150 DXCC,band closed 18.30.Then overslept
the opening for 1,5 hour on Sunday and found info the band was open almost
whole night up in North EU.Well,OK lets continue,but it was going very slow.
Also could not get Z60 and IS0 thru the piles,even they were 599+.
Found funny mults on skimmers,like EZ,TT,TN,TZ,T7,XK3,TI9 and a few others, all
fake skimmer spots.The whole suturday ,all signals have been ringing,like a
multi path propagation,so hard to read those echo signals.
All in all, I am satisfied with my result for my station:
TS590+OM2500 and a single 6el YU7EF on 33m tower with very slow rotator.
The antenna is great for DX but very poor for close EU stations. Looking on
RBN
the signals become to be resonable on the paths over 2000 km.For the next
contests,if I will play with, I am planning to put up some low wires to be
competable for close EUs,hi.
Highest point in the contest was being called by 3D2,AL7,JD1 and a few other
rare mults.