[3830] CQWW CW TF2CW(TF3CW) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW TF2CW(TF3CW) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:18:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TF2CW
Operator(s): TF3CW
Station: TF2LL

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Iceland
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:  105    11       45
   80:  260    12       52
   40:  614    24       68
   20: 1397    32       93
   15: 1065    27       81
   10:  360    18       68
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Yet another great CQWW CW is over....SOAB(A) for the first time and was it
fun....Propagation was excellent, and Aurora played well in our favour to open
up 10-15-20 on sunday afternoon,otherwise those bands would have closed much
earlier.

 This is the same that SJ2W experienced in his great SOSB20 effort, but we are
at similar latitude and inside the Aurora Borealis.

Many thanks to Georg, TF2LL for hosting me. He has by far the greatest antennas
in TF land..

Siggi TF3CW