[3830] CQWW CW PY1KS(@PY1NB) SOSB(A)/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PY1KS(@PY1NB) SOSB(A)/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:40:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PY1KS
Operator(s): PY1KS
Station: PY1NB

Class: SOSB(A)/15 LP
QTH: Teresopoli
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  844    40      139
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Again, I have to thank Felipe for let me use his station remotely. We started
with some issues because Felipe (PY1NB) would be on 40m and me on 15m, but
harmonics were present and internet link started to come down often making me
to have a really bad start, during the night the calls were never answered and
I decided to try S&P, in the morning it started good and then not too many
answers from EU, where the antennas have a clean sight, night coming again and
a storm in Brazil generate a blackout in the region, after one hour,
electricity comes back but not internet, I decide to go sleep and back in the
morning. Again a lot of wasting calls, probably everybody were on 10m, so I
kept looking for mults. Last night and another storm, high QRN, making my
reception miss some packet, in CW this mean a Dash becomes a Dot, a lot of
wrong calls copied and my call also being copied wrongly, making me to repeat a
lot, even tho, good rate at end with a lot of NA stations coming back to my
calls. So, as usual, I had a lot of fun and I hope to be on ARRL 10, remotely
or locally here in Germany.
See you all in the next one.
73
Alex