[3830] CQWW CW OH4X(OH5BM) SOSB(A)/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh5bm1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH4X(OH5BM) SOSB(A)/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:58:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH4X
Operator(s): OH5BM
Station: OH5BM

Class: SOSB(A)/15 LP
QTH: SIMPELE
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1340    38      128
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1340    38      128  Total Score = 465,630

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Generally cndx =GOOD
I had to correct the call sign several times, because OH4X is not yet used in
many contests and it was not in the check lists.
People were looking the check lists in their contest programs and found OH4XX
there. So it was time consuming to repeat in the CW "only ONE X"  ...
:)OH4X.
Hopefully my other call is included in the next list...
Claiming new Finland and Scandinavian record if there was no other northern
fellows enjoying nice conditions in SOSB(A)/15 Low Power Class.
Sometimes 100w goes surprisingly well even in pileups and sometimes no hope!
There was even aurora benefit TF2CW came with strong aurora sound and was easy
catch.
On Sunday night aurora was very audible: even PJ6/OH1VR had aurora sound in his
signal.
Thanks for hearing my low signal from 3 X SteppIRs and old 6/6 monobanders.
CUAGN in WPX contest!

Tapani, OH5BM, OH4X, AB0WK