[3830] CQWW CW LT7H(LU7HZ) SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu7hz@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LT7H(LU7HZ) SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:54:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LT7H
Operator(s): LU7HZ
Station: LU7HZ

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH: Córdoba, Argentina
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:    1     1        1
   40:   54    12       14
   20:  275    20       24
   15:  112    18       28
   10:  759    22       53
------------------------------
Total: 1201    73       53  Total Score = 672,991

Club:

Comments:

Again giving a try to the CLASSIC overlay, very convenient for me (not much less
than I can sustain anyway). Not so good condx on Saturday, better on Sunday.
Late openings on 10m to EU, good opening to NA/CA. Good opening on 40m Sunday
dawn (local time) with JA. Good rates with USA make for the volume. It was fun.
Looking forward to next year edition already.