[3830] CQWW CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:18:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ANA LZ1ZD LZ1UQ LZ1PM LZ1FG LZ1PJ LZ2HQ LZ2CJ LZ2PO LZ2UU LZ2WO
LZ2CWW LZ3FM LZ3UM IZ2GRG
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1203    22       85
   80:  2152    37      132
   40:  3443    40      150
   20:  2751    40      154
   15:  2158    37      149
   10:   870    36      125
-------------------------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

It was really frustrating to listen to guys at 9A1A running USA while we were
having USA CQing in our face on 20m during first one hour and a half of the
contest without them even picking up a single letter of our call. And we were
using 6x6x6 into US direction. After sunrise band got back to normal more or
less.

2000 QSOs less than in 2014 mainly due to poorer condx on 15 and 10m bands. As
usual in CW part 40m was our best.

Thank you ALL who called us and see ya again in WPX SSB 2016.

73, Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W M/M Contest Team