[3830] CQWW CW 9A5Y(9A7DX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vedran.carapovic@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9A5Y(9A7DX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:48:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 47
Radios: SO2R

  160:  237    11       54
   80:  860    25       79
   40: 1395    32      109
   20:  937    35      103
   15: 1508    35      102
   10:  218    29       81
------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

What a CW party that was :)

Due to wrtc qualification, original plan was to go in LP category, but ...

Until this weekend 40m was a pain in the ass of our location, and I usually
loosed contest's because of that. For that reason It was really tense to see
what a new QQ can do. And It performed perfectly. I manage to keep solid
sustain RUN on 7066 and work over 300US guys with LP until morning + collect
lots of rare and semi rare MULTS on 80&160. At that point I was aware that
I'm doing so dam good and that can be a really exciting weekend. After 6hours I
visit livescore table for first time and that was IT ! Screw wrtc point's, I
just could not resist to switch PA "ON" and go for even more fun and
compete with BIG GUN's :))

Outcome of that is tons of fun and new national record, more than enough for me
:)

Still many shortcoming on our site but things are going well and we could be
ready for some serious contesting in a year or two. For now, everything must be
done manualy (no automatic at all), interference between some BANDs are huge,
2nd direcion antenna's & 2nd PA would be nice, etc. Anyway, big thanks  to
9A2UK for endless hours of experimenting with 40m wires. Man, finally we have
it ;)

Condix was pretty good, nothing special but it could be lots worse than this.

My apologize for lots of mistakes and dealys last few hours. My mind was
sending information to the fingers but they ware moving vy slow and weird !!

Thanks to everyone for calling in & all the best for hollidays !

Be cool

Ved, 9A7DX