[3830] CQWW CW W9RE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W9RE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 20:18:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:   54    13       27
   80:  445    19       72
   40:  740    31       95
   20:  872    36      111
   15: 1115    35      106
   10:  220    26       71
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Murphy hit me this weekend maybe making up for the past.  Thought I was ready
but right at the start I had s/w configuration issues, op could not do SO2R, 40
meter tower stopped rotating and Sunday I got sick with food poisoning.  I put
in the time but not in a good manner.  I would have quit but this great contest
only happens once a year.  It's pretty bad when your wife says how come you are
not operating the contest on one of my jaunts through the house.

Very few dupes this year and tremendous activity from all over.  Wished I could
have enjoyed it more but in the shape I was in this was like going to a bad
job.

Some super scores out there in all categories. Congrats and thanks to CQ for
maintaining this event.   I'm still not feeling good 24 hours later.