[3830] CQWW CW KH7M(N6TJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6TJ@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KH7M(N6TJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:08:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KH7M
Operator(s): N6TJ
Station: KH7M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: HAWAII
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:  174    15       15
   80:  505    25       28
   40:  778    32       71
   20:  910    38       94
   15: 1260    34       69
   10:  676    28       47
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions not as good as last year, but the score is up.  You live and breathe
with European QSO and mults: Last year 436 Euro, this year 271.  With ONE EU
QSO on 10 (thanks CR2X).  JA was up: last year 678 JA.  This year 800 JA.  Who
doesn't love running JAs??  Smooth operators.
Many nice signals from China, and excellent operators..  Thanks for the couple
of Zone 23.

SIX BAND QSO's with W3LPL   D4C  ZD8W  WE3C  K3LR

I fear old age creeping up.  Decided to lay down for one hour.  Woke up 3 hours
later.

Still SO1R. TRLOG on a DOS computer.   Unassisted.  Except for the 3 square
gourmet meals from my hosts Kathy and Max.  Thank you.

I operated my first CQ WW in 1955.  Let's see, I