[3830] CQWW CW W1TJL M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1tjl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1TJL M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:30:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL W1UJ NB1U K1EBY
Station: W1TJL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FN32na
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   37    12       31
   80:  241    24       88
   40: 1167    37      127
   20:  943    40      144
   15: 1098    36      138
   10:  183    26       90
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

What a great contest and weekend!!  I want to thank Jay (W1UJ) and Mark (NB1U)
for coming up and making the weekend a great success.  And Frank (K1EBY) also
came over and made contacts less than 1 day after cataract and glaucoma
surgery!  He kept telling me he was coming and was going to make at least 1
contact to keep his streak of MANY years of operating this contest intact but I
didn't really believe he would be able to make it.  But he did and he made not 1
but 50 contacts!

No major issues, the equipment ran well, the food was excessive and we all had
FUN (which I am always told is the main goal of contesting).  Success.

73, Tom W1TJL