[3830] CQWW CW VE6JY(VE5MX) SOSB(A)/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve5mx@sasktel.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE6JY(VE5MX) SOSB(A)/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 03:49:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE6JY
Operator(s): VE5MX
Station: VE6JY

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: DO33or
Operating Time (hrs): 41.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 3008    40      153
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

It was another great CQWW CW from VE6JY. Some very interesting conditions made
things challenging at times but overall it was an awesome weekend. The 1st hour
of the contest produced my best ever rate on CW of a 199 Q hour. 50% of the
contacts for the weekend were with Europe, tough to do from this part of the
world. The late night (0800 - 1000Z)over the pole opening was amazing again
this year producing hours in excess of 100 Q's. Sunday the band got a little
weird and most of Europe disappeared for awhile with the exception of the
SM,OH, and LA stations. Speaking of that, SJ2W had a monster signal all weekend
here. Congrats on the great score Mike!

As usual thanks to Don VE6JY for the opportunity to operate from his station.
2015 marks 20 years that I have been making the 1800km round trip to sit down
in front of a radio there.

73 Todd
VE5MX