[3830] CQWW CW OM7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lubomirmartiska@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OM7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 10:16:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BBFN OM3PA OM3PC OM5MF OM5NU OM5RM OM5RW OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Slovakia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  223    22       90
   80:  715    37      129
   40: 2277    40      151
   20: 1781    40      151
   15: 1504    40      155
   10:  354    37      137
------------------------------

Club: LBCC

Comments:

Nice contest as usually and pretty competitive with our arch rivals from EU.
This year we much better prepared for low bands especially 80 meters, where we
had available 4 TX antennas with 7 x beverages. First night we had a
significant problem with RX antennas on 160 meters, but the second night we
fixed this issue. Regarding in-band operations we focused on 3-point QSO's,
therefore we have a more less QSO's but higher average QSO points, compared to
competitors.
Sunday afternoon outgage of VE7CC skimmer lead to considerable problems for
many stations. What about to turn off all the CW skimmers and clusters during
the contest? We can pretend it's 1992..:-) Contest would more reflect the
ability of operators and stations.

Anyway we had a good time together.
Congratulations to our biggest competitors esp.in the EU(E7DX,IR4M,TK0C). TK0C
also showed great ability to compete and their operation was amazing.

Tonno,ES5TV and his team ES9C seems that compete in "totally another
league" congrats.

Thank you for all QSO's and have a good Christmas time.

73! Lubo,OM5ZW on behalf of OM7M team.