[3830] CQWW CW II9P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik1hjs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW II9P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 13:47:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: II9P
Operator(s): W5MX LY5W LY4S PB8DX I2WIJ IZ8JAI IU4AZC IK1HJS IT9EQO IT9AUG
IT9CJC IT9CHU
Station: II9P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: RAGUSA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  280    24       90
   80:  820    37      122
   40: 1961    40      147
   20: 1465    40      153
   15: 1749    39      155
   10:  542    37      130
------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

We all enjoyed the contest. Our first MS/CW with this antenna setup (thanks to
local II9P Group !). We focused on getting 3pts qso experiencing again how hard
that is from southern europe and with this northern night propagation (es. ES9C,
SJ2W, OH0X, ). Ended with an unexpected great mults number. Congrats to top
scorers (ES9C, E7DX, OM7M, TK0C  IR4M and IR4X): we kept following on real time
score. An international team with  Bryan (W5MX) coming  from Kentucky, Sam and
Gedrius from Lithuania, Florian from Holland  always helps to improve  each and
overall experience. First time for Bob I2WIJ and Enrico IU4AZC: thanks both
for their commitment.
73 de Carlo IK1HJS