[3830] CQWW CW OL5W(OK1IC) SOSB(A)/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OL5W(OK1IC) SOSB(A)/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 20:44:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OL5W
Operator(s): OK1IC
Station: OL3A

Class: SOSB(A)/20 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1024    37      136
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1024    37      136  Total Score = 355,342

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

After good start on Saturday morning, SWR on our old Yagi Long John 6 el. (32
years old) afternoon was about 1:3 well, I continued with activated internal
ATU in my FT1000MP :-). Conditions this year were not so good as in previous
two years and also my contest motivation after SWR problem with Long John has
been weakened... After Saturday and Sunday lunch I did two hours break for
sleep :-).
Further contests will be free of lunches :-). Otherwise, as usually nice
contest with lot of fun and I thank our contest club for provided support and
all for calling in this nice World Wide contest!
Nice incoming Christmas time for all and again see you on HF bands,
73 Tomas OK1IC / OL5W