[3830] CQWW CW D4C(@D4Z) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik2ncj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW D4C(@D4Z) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 12:48:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: D4C
Operator(s): HB9CAT IK2NCJ LY2IJ OM3GI OM3RM YL2KL YL3DW
Station: D4Z

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

After one year of stop due to antenna installation, after hurricane Fred hit and
hurt our site we were not convinced to participate to this year events.
But thanks to MOMOBEAM fantastic support that prepared new antennas in record
timing, thanks to Andrea HB9DUR and Massimo IZ4DPV-D4F that worked hard just B4
CQWW SSB not only for their activity but also for coming CW leg, now I can say
that never better decision has been taken B4!

During contest I was bit concerning about the 10M qso numbers that were not
"flying away" as usual, but after contest when I saw what really
happened to all others we can be satisfied for logging over 3K qso just on
10M.
And this made really a difference.

Logging AH0K on 80m and HS0ZEE on 160 they are just an example of thrilling
moments during the contest.

But stopping a moment to think, the reality is that every single QSO we made or
we will do is a thrilling moment for us and for this reason D4C team wish to
thanks all of you for calling us !!

Best 73's and CU next one

Luca IK2NCJ-D4L
(one of D4C - Monteverde contest club)