[3830] CQWW CW EA8RM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EA8RM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 11:15:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EA8RM
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EA8RM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 43:30

  160:   26     5       21
   80:  146    11       41
   40:  590    17       58
   20:  673    24       71
   15: 1022    23       66
   10:  916    22       82
------------------------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

This was the first serious contest in the new station. After 3 months of hard
work the station was almost ready.
The pair of IC7600 works great like the pair of MOMOBEAM antennas. I received
the sixpack one day before the contest
and no remote control to use it, thanks to Leo RA5A for bringme some spares
singles ones (one remote per radio) to use
the 6-pack this weekend. As the station doen�'t tested in time, there it was
some RFI between some band, i haved to
replace some ICE filters and use the EA8ZS W3NQN filters, so antennas are ver
very close still some RFI there.
I haved some configuration problems at MK2R and he doesn�'t want to work with
DUALCQ this time......

All antennas are installed at home, this is a small loft (6m X 11m) in such
small roof it is 5 antennas for all bands.
They are so so close and need a good filtering sistem. the station it have a
good location in front of see at 250m
over the sea level.

Now im working on some new ideas to unprove the low bands aniway i�'m so happy
with the results there, but it can do
better with better antennas.

EA8 this time it was very busy, it was like operate from DL or W1 (hihihi) to
have 3 multi stations here working
with inband and multipliers stations on HP it is not a good busynes for LP
stations if you want to have good results.
They can clean the bandmap in few minutes, so youre no are interesting for
anyone. Multioperator station here made
8600 + 8600 + 9600 QSOs, so i never haved a pileup in the band and the medium
rate it was ALWAYS less than 80 QSOs/hour,
a very bored contest for me. Anyway, congratulations to my good friends on the
multi stations for the nice results at
EF8R, ED8X, EF8U good job even with Murphy visitin all 3 stations. My best
congratulations to my friend Ash from 3V8SS
for a great result.  Well done mate!. I want to say thanks to Juanma EC5AN from
HAMBUY SHOP for a great work and services
to provide ICOM radios and MOMOBEAM Antennas. Thanks to my EA8 friends for the
help installing antennas
(EA8DDM, EA8CZQ, EA8AVJ, EA8DAU, EA8DP).

Station:
2xIC7600
2xMomobeam
Steppir MKIII to 40 and 80m