[3830] ARRL 160 W7WHY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W7WHY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 16:28:24 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Coos Bay, Or
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 177  Sections = 58  Countries = 0  Total Score = 20,706

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

That was fun.  Only problem is that everyone is a long ways from the Oregon
coast :-)

Conditions were pretty good Saturday night and was able to work thee East coast
pretty easy.  Miss getting that KL7RA mult, though.  Rich was always good for
the AK mult.

Some guys must have really good receiving setups as there are some back in the
midwest and east that I know I will work and some that are loud that I call and
never can work.  73
Tom W7WHY

TS-450SAT + AL-811H ~500 watts
Inverted 'L' 100 feet vertical, 30 feet flat.