[3830] ARRL 160 VE3CV SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE3CV SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 16:37:45 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 419  Sections = 74  Countries = 13  Total Score = 76,560

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Well that was fun....Good test of the Beverages and BOG, which worked great.
Went Unlimited so all S&P and was kept busy with constant new posts.  Beat
my best previous score by about 15,000.  Didn't stay up for either sunrise and
looks like I didn't miss anything as no KH6 (PAC)or AK heard or spotted then.
Also missed sections WTX,LAX,SB,SDG,SJV,NT, and ONN.  Only GW, OK, 9A, SP, EI,
and CT for EU DX.
Thanks to all the great TopBand Ops that pulled me out, usually with one call,
but a few tough pileups.  See you in the Stew! 73, Jeff VE3CV

FT-1000MP  250Hz filter. 90W into 80 doublet at 50ft used as top-loaded
vertical. 16 radials.  N1MM Plus worked great.  RX Antennas - 600ft Beverages
at 45,95 and 165 deg and 200ft BOG at 270 deg.