[3830] ARRL 160 N4HB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, henry.boze@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4HB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 17:52:08 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4HB
Operator(s): N4HB
Station: N4HB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Total:  QSOs = 886  Sections = 79  Countries = 22  Total Score = 186,850

Club:

Comments:

I felt the band conditions were mixed: better on Friday night for me than on
Sunday. I never heard WTX, LAX, AK or NT.

The ARRL 160 is one of the best contests going!  Most of the operators are
first rate and it's always fun to play in!  I’m looking forward to next
year.

Ten-Tec Orion II Transceiver
Acom 1500 amplifier
Inverted “L” (42 feet of it vertical with a salt water ground, I use no
radials)
NE/SW Beverage
E/W Beverage (it didn't work right)