[3830] ARRL 160 K5ZO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5zo@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K5ZO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 20:40:58 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5ZO
Operator(s): K5ZO
Station: K5ZO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Total:  QSOs = 982  Sections = 79  Countries = 7  Total Score = 172,516

Club:

Comments:

Almost didn't operate this contest.  I put up a bidirectional beverage NE/SW
last week thought I'd test it out during the test. The transmit ant is a R25
with abt 50 radials 100' long. I just finished putting a stinger at the top an
hour before the contest started. Then the last set of guy wires next week. It
tuned close to 1.84 so good enough. The vert works vry good. I need to work on
the beverage and add another NW/SE for the WW coming up. Couldn't seem to hr
any eu have to fix that. Many stateside stations were hearing me but were so
week I couldn't pull them out.  Without the beverage it would have been a tough
contest with s9 noise.