[3830] ARRL 160 W5JR SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5jr.lists@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W5JR SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 22:54:29 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W5JR
Operator(s): W5JR
Station: W5JR

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 155  Sections = 51  Countries = 5  Total Score = 18,200

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Finished the Inv L reinstall in the dark on Friday night (more like a bent L).
Wall to wall sigs on the band scope. Antenna match the best I've ever had.
Decided to try Low Power this year. Initially concerned the antenna not playing
very well as I was asked for several repeats. Later was able to run without
issue. Sigs from EU were not as strong as past years. West Coast didn't hear
any of my calls. Worked on getting the horizontal part of the L up higher
during the day on Saturday. Prior social engagement Saturday night precluded
getting back at it. Ready for the Stew Perry, now. Plan to be at NH6Y for the
CQ160 signing KH6RS.

Flex 6300, (bent over) Inv L