[3830] ARRL 160 K6NV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K6NV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 23:28:52 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K6NV
Operator(s): K6NV
Station: K6NV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Truckee, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 348  Sections = 66  Countries = 2  Total Score = 46,332

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Since my power line noise has been fixed this was fun, could hear pretty good.
Friday nite was good to me. Sat had to go to the winter ball for the Sierra
Avalanche Center (I am on the executive board), didn't get back on until 11:00p
and figured I could make my goal of 400 q's and doubling last years score. Storm
frontal winds were blowing my antenna around and the SWR would spike shutting
down the amp.  Had to call it at 348 q's.  Heard the east coast very well here.