[3830] ARRL 160 KM4HI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4hi@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KM4HI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 23:38:24 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 256  Sections = 53  Countries = 9  Total Score = 33,418

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort over a busy weekend attending a local club hamfest. Hit the
sack around 0400 both Friday and Saturday evenings. Started up again Sunday
0930 and mostly ran until 1240 when signals faded after our SR. Wall to wall
loud NA signals all weekend covered up any EU opportunities here. I've never
heard 160m so busy. Conditions were okay Friday with some QRN from storms off
the coast in SFL. Quieter conditions Saturday evening and Sunday morning, but
deeper QSB.
Thanks to all for the Q's. Nice to work several OJ's and many from NFL section.
See you next time.
73
Jim KM4HI