[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 03:13:57 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 11

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  12     10
   40:  15     13
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     23  Total Score = 621

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Experimentation continues here in Florida. Since last week I now have a 55 foot
wire  vertical in a pine tree outside the condo. For now minimal radials (2 of
about 60 feet), though I ought to be able to add some more in the future.
Things are quite well hidden in the vegetation, so hopefully nobody will notice
or complain. I tried it on 160, but best SWR from the K3 was about 6:1, with a
High SWR alarm the only time I tried calling somebody. Maybe some sort of

No QSOs in the last seven minutes. In addition to the antenna issue on 160,
there is some local broadband noise from about 1804 to 1817.

Maybe I'll spend some time in the 10 meter test before we leave Sunday morning
for Christmas up north. Otherwise see y'all in 2016!

73 - Jim  K8MR