[3830] ARRL 10 W2EG SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W2EG SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 22:20:42 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W2EG
Operator(s): W2EG
Station: W2EG

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   CW:  351    86
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  351    86  Total Score = 120,744

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

Quite a drop from last year! Many fewer EUs (my bread and butter) to be heard
and worked here. Only category I did better in was XEs -- seemed to be many
more on this year than last. Conditions were rather poor but improved somewhat
later Saturday and Sunday, though still not great. Still have only a dipole. I
fear that this year will likely be the last with any openings to EU for a good
while. Seemed a grind to make 300 Qs. My best hour-long rate was only 48, and
many times it took me way too long to make the next Q.
Thanks all for the Qs!
73,
-Rich, W2EG