[3830] ARRL 10 N2MM SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2mm@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N2MM SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 00:21:54 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N2MM
Operator(s): N2MM
Station: N2MM

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW: 1041   149
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1041   149  Total Score = 620,436

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Interesting propagation....Saturday EU at 135 degrees, Sunday, EU at 90 degrees.
Saturday had much better propagation to EU via scatter path. Sunday, very short
opening to EU and not many signals. Only missed NL who was doing more S/P when
there was propagation to the north. I had VY1AAA call me on Sunday, long after
never hearing a peep from him. Last two states were AR and WY. I tried to
persuade an SSB station in WY to go to CW. I doubt that he could copy CW.
Finally I had a WY station call in just before the band died....WHEW.

CW is still the most civilized mode, but I am noticing more and more stations
just plopping themselves on a frequency without any QRL or
???first....particularly from the "Big Guns" in EU. What ever
happened to coutesy from that part of the world???