[3830] ARRL 10 K0VXU SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0VXU SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 03:02:05 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 3:48

   CW:  129    58
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  129    58  Total Score = 29,928

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3, TL-922A, TH6DXX @ 60'
Very limited activity for me.  However, the band was very poor.  One minute a
signal was S9 and a minute later it was in the noise.  Most of my op time was
Saturday afternoon prior to the KCDX Club Christmas party.  The band
essentially was closed by 2200.  Remarkably, I could never raise VE7SZ although
he was S8-S9.  Others were barely above the noise but came right back to my
call.  Weird propagation.  Nearly all of my QSOs were S&P save for a dozen
or so.

Still I found many familiar callsigns struggling with the conditions.  Thanks
to all who actually heard me and gave me a QSO.

73,
Russ - K0VXU