[3830] ARRL 10 N7MZW SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N7MZW SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 03:57:24 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY.
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  132    39
-------------------
Total:  132    39  Total Score = 10,296

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD, Heil BM-10, and home brew G5RV up 50 feet, running N-S from my
Apt. here in Laramie Co. A very limited 6 hour effort due to Fri. evening work,
and multiple Sunday AM and pm church obligations.Signals were way down compared
to previous years! Only DX worked was Argentina, Azores, Belize, Cayman
Is.,Chile, Guatemala, South Shetland Is., and Uruguay. Also worked Alaska and
Hawaii. I could not hear 95% of the stateside DX being "run" by
several Argentine and Brazilian stations, and I never hear a single JA! Can I
please have my old Alpha-99 and the 1989 sun spot cycle back please? Thanks for
the Q's. I can only hope that I helped a few ops out with the Wyoming SSB mult.
Not my best ARRL 10 Meter Phone effort by a long shot, but any contesting time
is still fun. 73!
November 7 Many Zebras Walking