[3830] ARRL 10 PY1KS(@PY1NB) SO CW Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2sex@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PY1KS(@PY1NB) SO CW Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 10:14:01 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PY1KS
Operator(s): PY1KS
Station: PY1NB

Class: SO CW Unlimited LP
QTH: Teresopolis
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Remote Operation

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  674   119  Total Score = 320,824

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Hi again....
First of all, I would like to thank you Felipe - PY1NB to let me use his
station remotely again beside all internet issue I had some fun. Second thank
you to all of you that was patient and repeated your call and numbers as well
as to receive my numbers. Propagation was opened sometimes but EU was working
NA and vice versa. Internet at the remote station was really bad, so dash
became a dot and dot just disappear, so that is the reason for the big amount
of ?????. Also a lag of 5sec sometimes.
The antenna position to NA is really bad from PY1NB's station and on Saturday
looks like I was QRP comparing with another LP stations, but is really good to
EU and I was surprised to not have much of them in my log, but I've said the
reason above. Anyway, I had some fun, slept a lot and see you all next year.

73
Alex
PY1KS | PY2SEX | DL1NX