[3830] ARRL 10 CW5W M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, EGAN.DENNIS88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 CW5W M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:08:10 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: CW5W
Operator(s): W1UE CX2DK CX3AL CX6DRA CX4DX CX6VM
Station: CW5W

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CX
Operating Time (hrs): 33

   CW: 2240   174
  SSB:  978   157
-------------------
Total: 3218   331  Total Score = 3,613,196

Club:

Comments:

ARRL10 from CX is a completely different contest when compared to the states.
We run Europe in the morning, we run USA in the afternoon, and we run JA in the
evening.  Then we get to do it all again!

Was strange to have so many DX call in.  Most pileups could be busted in a call
or two (or 3 or 4.....).  Lots of fun with my new CX amigos!

Thanks to Jorge CX6VM for letting me join the gang for this one.  We may not
have won, but we had the best asado!

Dennis CX/W1UE