[3830] ARRL 10 JA6GCE(JH5GHM) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 JA6GCE(JH5GHM) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 12:49:33 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: JA6GCE
Operator(s): JH5GHM
Station: JA6GCE

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 25.9

   CW:  568    84
  SSB:  137    24
-------------------
Total:  705   108  Total Score = 274,968

Club:

Comments:

This is my first attempt to be in from Kyushu Is. (Kyushu Is.).  The location of
the shack is great and there is no high mountains to almost all directions.
Thank you very much for letting me to operate, Nobu-san (station owner).

The band was better on Sunday, and I worked Europe through the long path.  The
long path to North America was also opened after closing to Europe.  I worked
W5PR and N8OO.  I heard N1TO and called many times, but in vain.  It seemed to
me that most of North American stations were not aware of long path to JA.

TS-590SG, IC-PW1, Afedri SDR for panadaptor
7 el Yagi, 5 el tri-bander

Katsuhiro 'Don' Kondou, JH5GHM