[3830] ARRL 10 K2PS SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, psk2ps@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K2PS SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:03:12 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   CW:  374    95
  SSB:  186    58
-------------------
Total:  560   153  Total Score = 285,804

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I could be disappointed by the conditions, but I've been around long enough, and
operated in this contest for enough solar cycles, that what happened was totally
predictable.  And add in the experience the week before with the Ten Meter RTTY
test - 'bout the same.

And that means that the EU openings were meager, SA was pretty good (but there
aren't enough of 'em, and here in FL we were unfortunate not to have any
openings to the Northeast and Midwest - just some backscatter, but without HP
those Qs are very tough.

Was able to run stations in CA, AZ, CO, and MN in particular, but there are a
lot more stations in the areas I couldn't reach.  For little pistols on the
East Coast to do well, we need a big EU opening, along with good Es clouds to
allow us to reach all the populated areas.

Maybe next year!

73, Pete, K2PS