[3830] ARRL 10 NX5M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NX5M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:46:39 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   1     1
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 4

Club:

Comments:

I know....you are probably wondering why I would post a score like this.
Well, after 17 straight years of doing a multi-op and having torn the station
down earlier this year, it just did not feel right to not do something.
Dragged out a radio, connected a short piece of coax and a piece of wire,
called CQ and made 1 qso.
I am in the process of purchasing a new piece of land and if this all works
out, my plan is to refurbish all the 10m antennas that were taken down this
year, put up a couple of towers and get back on 10m by the end of September
2016.  Of all the 10m antennas that were at the old station, I still have 12 of
them, so hopefully the NX5M team will be back on the air at least for the 10m
contest in 2016.