[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 14:10:00 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 16

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Va
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   16    15
   40:   72    61
   20:   28    18
   15:   11     6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  127   100  Total Score = 12,700

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

CWT is always a blast this time of year. Participation is ever increasing and
during the holidays it gets even better. If I hadn't spent so much time
greeting all the folks, I probably would have broken 13K for the first time!
Welcome to new non-member Gerry VE3WZ. Always pleased to work a number of
ever-present non-members as well. It's nice to note that Santa is happy HoHoHo!
Last but certainly no least, very pleased to work new members Don KI4MZC and
Paul W4KLY. Cya at 19Z and thanks for the memories!