[3830] ARRL 10 EF7X(EA7KW) SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jr.hierro@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 EF7X(EA7KW) SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:54:27 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: EF7X
Operator(s): EA7KW
Station: EA7PP

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   CW: 1077   155
  SSB:  396   117
-------------------
Total: 1473   272  Total Score = 1,386,112

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

In spite the bad conditions, specially on Sunday I have enjoyed a lot. Very poor
to W6/7 both days. Glad to have worked two JA6s via LP on both modes.

This is a reminder to NA stations:
When European signals seem to disappear look at the skewed path, beaming about
120 degrees.
After our sunset and for 2 or 3 hours there is still propagation between us via
this path. Most were not strong but Q5. Only those who happened to be beaming to
the SE were workable. This way I managed to grab some of the missing mults in
the Western NA. Signals appeared wide scattered from the SW to the SW with a
maximum around 200 dg.

Thanks for the QSOs and happy holidays to all. 73 de EA7KW/EF7X