[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 03:06:42 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 18

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   6      6
   80:   9      8
   40:   9      9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  24     23  Total Score = 552

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Fun, but not a very good showing on my part.  Still learning the new radio.  40
seemed odd tonight.  Often it goes long early, but tonight it just seemed blah.
 Not much going on there from this QTH.  80 was better, but it again, not a lot
of action.  I have an inverted L for 160.  30 feet vertical and 100 feet
(mostly) horizontal.  Not the greatest, but it works.  Hopefully this weekend
I'll get the horizontal piece a bit higher at its end.  Right now it slopes
quite a bit.

Anyway, perhaps activity was down due to the holidays, or maybe conditions were
just a bit weak tonight.  Whatever the case, still an enjoyable way to spend 30
minutes!

Thanks for the Q's.

73, Doug
KY4F