[3830] ARRL 10 AA5B M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, BruceAA5B@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AA5B M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 18:46:26 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AA5B
Operator(s): AA5B KK6MC
Station: AA5B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1022   120  Total Score = 333,600

Club: Albuquerque DX Assn

Comments:

Mostly just wanted to try out a quad I built on Friday morning and installed on
a roof tripod. Twelve hours was longer than I wanted to put in, but things
happen. Condx weren't good from here except for a short period on Saturday
morning when I logged almost 450 Qs on phone in less than 2 hours, and a
similar 1-hr slot on Sunday morning. The rest of the time was pretty slow, and
not a lot of DX.

KK6MC came over to operate a few hours on Saturday afternoon. When he sat down
at the radio, he asked "When will the JAs start rolling in?" I said
"In 7 or 8 years." Sad, but probably true.

73,
   Bruce AA5B