[3830] TBDC K0SM/VE3 Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aflowers@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K0SM/VE3 Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 13:59:03 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K0SM/VE3
Operator(s): K0SM
Station: K0SM/VE3

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 159  Total Score = 816

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

I've reached the point in my marriage where its now okay bring a radio to the
in-laws and throw 600ft of wire all over their yard. I could tell it was tough
sledding over much of the country--lots of QSOs were the result of playing
anagrams with bits and pieces of my callsign.  Those who were persistent enough
who work me deserve every bit of the QRP multiplier.

K3 @ 5W, Inverted L 40' vertical X 90' horiz. 5 radials on the ground.