[3830] TBDC K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 15:19:31 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:13

Total:  QSOs = 261  Total Score = 669

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, tee vertical.  Started at local time 4 PM and operated
with only a break for dinner through 11 PM.  Had planned to stay QRV until after
European sunrise, but QRN was very bad and got worse as the contest progressed.
Lot of thunderstorms west of us, but none locally today.  Enjoyed saying hello
to so many old friends, but the rate was slow.  I apologize to a few who called
and I couldn't make out the calls under the static crashes.  Only DX QSOs were
NP2X, KV4FZ, and FM5BH.  Heard some New England stations working Europeans, but
no sign of their signals here.  Score is much lower than past several years even
when I put in only three hours or so.  Happy New Year to all.  73, John, K4BAI.