[3830] TBDC W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 21:40:13 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 612  Total Score = 3,351

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed to be okay.  Not great, not terrible.  Most of the Europeans-
and many of the stateside signals- were not strong; a number took multiple
transmissions to get their call sign and grid square.  I do have to say, the
newly erected 4-square worked quite well!

Worked Stations
W/VE     454
Europe   145
NA Other   6
Oceania    4
So Amer    2
Africa     1

I did see the "bump" in European signals as the sun came up over
Europe, and ZS1C called me right at sunrise in So Africa but I could never pull
his grid square out of the ether.

Another magical contest on a great band.

Thanks to Greg W1KM for the use of his KB station.

Dennis W1UE

K3
Acom 2000A
Wire 4-square around a 140ft tower