[3830] TBDC W2GN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W2GN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 22:19:41 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W2GN
Operator(s): W2GN
Station: W2GN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4:15

Total:  QSOs = 161  Total Score = 277

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

I made a few contacts at 1000 watts but majority were at 100 watts. The antenna
started acting strangely with the SWR rising during transmissions.First few
characters were fine and then SWR would rise. I switched back to 100 watts but
then the problem started again and I went QRT. I suspect a bad doorknob cap or
bifilar choke out at the base of the inverted L. Thanks for the qso's. Only DX
heard before I stopped was Ireland.