[3830] TBDC NX6T Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NX6T Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 07:03:17 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI W6RW
Station: NX6T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 243  Total Score = 1,052

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Very poor condx at this QTH with S7 to S9 noise level the entire 12 hours.
Longest Distance QSO was just after midnight Saturday with CW5W at 0815Z.
We know there were layers of guys calling under our high noise level. Hoping to
get a 270 ft Beverage up for CQW 160 the end of January as just don't have the
real estate for anything longer.2 K3s, ACOM 2000A, 160 mtr INV V dipole with
apex at 70 ft. 73 de N6KI