[3830] RTTY Roundup N1CC SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimlaporta@jlaporta.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N1CC SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 22:57:35 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: North Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:   23
   40:   20
   20:  113
   15:   68
   10:    7
------------
Total:  237  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 9  Total Score = 11,850

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100 @ 50W F-12 C-3 @ 64' and 80/40 Fan Dipole at 50'. WriteLog and MMTTY.

Was not able to spend a lot of time in this event, given New Years and Bowl
games. (I know, "so what!")  On Sunday I was followed around by a
unfriendly jammer who would dump carrier, I would move, "it" would
move too.  There was a lot of activity and many strong signals ... oh if only
everyone would run low power in this event!  The high-power guys ate up a lot
of space with the characteristic of front-end overload preventing the little
guys from having as much fun. (It helped to run the K3 Attenuator and to
severely reduce the RF Gain control.)

See you in the next one!