[3830] RTTY Roundup KD0S M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KD0S M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 00:09:20 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KD0S
Operator(s): KD0S WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  315
   40:  265
   20:  602
   15:  480
   10:   30
------------
Total: 1692  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 53  Total Score = 184,428

Club:

Comments:

Jim and I decided to do a M/O in this one, and it was a great time, lots of fun
but we have learning to do.. Especially in regards to mults and band changing.

Conditons much better Sunday than Saturday for us, we were completely shut out
from Eu Saturday, and Sunday opened somewhat for us to Eu.. Very slim on JA,
and really other DX for that matter.

We pushed hard as we could but still had a lot of fun, thanks guys for all the
Q's, and congrats to the great scores.. 73 Todd WD0T