[3830] RTTY Roundup KI0I SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KI0I SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 03:29:35 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
   80:  202
   40:  135
   20:   68
   15:  116
   10:   47
------------
Total:  568  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 21  Total Score = 42,032

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Had fun, the rtty tests are a change of pace from CW and Fone. Hard to get used
to no paddle or mic.!
Did anyone else have to decode the serial nr from SP7GIQ? It came over my
screen as letters (QQUW) and I had to scratch my head til I caught up with the
sequence and what nrs matched up. N1MM+ did not like the letter group and
wudn't ENTER them. HMMMM.
Condx seemed all over the place with some local Q's possible next to more
distant. Overall not too bad I guess.
No rig or PC troubles makes for an enjoyable contest.
Icom PRO3 and rigblaster pro to N1MM+ and MMVARI keying. 100w to a 3el
tribander only 25ft high and a HYtower vertical . Many wires covering all
bands.
73 GL for 2016, Mark KI0I